Intellias is looking for an Operations Manager to join the Business Process Management Department (BPM) that focuses on company-wide process improvements. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for BPM initiatives and continuous improvement of the department’s performance.
- Coordination of changes and new procedures with stakeholders from other departments;
- Continuous improvements of change management policies, procedures, processes, reports, and systems;
- Coordination of BPM and IT support collaboration;
- Support of the BPM Department budgeting: planning, control, and optimization;
- Review and monitoring the effectiveness of the BPM team;
- Managing monthly reports, ensuring SLA compliance;
- Participation in preparing presentations;
- Assistance with various ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 2+ years of proven experience in IT company operations;
- Understanding of IT company business processes, connections, and dependencies;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Well-structured analytical thinking;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to stay focused under tough deadlines in a multitasking environment while executing routine tasks;
- Strong communication and persuasion skills;
- Flexibility and emotional maturity;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, hands-on experience with other MS Office products and Office 365 eco-system;
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise;
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Client-focused mindset;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent scheduling and record keeping skills.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.