BPM department at Intellias plays key role in the development of the company. We drive and manage corporate change management, process improvement and automation.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team and help us to reach the objectives within a complex and challenging environment.
As a Business Analyst in BPM Department, you will work closely with company top managers and process owners helping to build a country-wide leading IT services company. You will be responsible for a wide range of complex tasks and projects related to corporate business process improvement.
Key responsibilities are:
- Identify, introduce and facilitate process design changes by analyzing and developing complex business and system processes at all organizational levels;
- Improve business process, drive their reengineering, as well as develop new business models to support strategic initiatives;
- Elaborate functional specifications to be implemented in corporate information systems;
- Manage various process improvement initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Strong project management, relationship-building, communication and presentation skills;
- High level of personal effectiveness, initiative and pro-activity; an attitude of making things happen;
- Experience in implementation and automation of new business processes and in the improvement of existing ones;
- Hands-on experience in quality management systems;
- Thorough understanding of functional principles of corporate IT systems;
- Analytical skills to analyze and build abstract models with complex branched relationships;
- Proven ability to come up with innovative approaches to solving non-standard issues;
- Strong motivation for the constant self-improvement;
- Deep understanding of IT service company organization, functions, roles and responsibilities;
- Knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, UML);
- Degree in economics, management, or technical subjects;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.