Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst include (but are not limited to):
- Work with project stakeholders to clarify project scope, goals, deliverables, and business and software requirements;
- Analysis of feature functionality related to application’s existing functionalities, before its implementation;
- Break down business requirements to manageable level and translate them into form understandable by development team;
- Providing of side effects and business risk before implementation is done and document it;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Define software acceptance criteria and validate the product against them;
- Work with UI/UX team on product usability, provide input, and verify results;
- Assist Product Manager in product roadmap development;
- Clearly translate business requirements into software requirement understandable to development team;
- Educate development team about product features and functionality;
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed;
- Together with Team Lead and/or Scrum Master facilitate problems/issues resolution throughout project life cycle;
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports; be accountable for project results;
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics or Business;
- At least 2 year experience in Requirements Management or Business Analysis in a software development business;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Knowledge in working with issue trackers like: JIRA, On Time;
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments;
- Communication and negotiation skills; presentation skills with a sales focus;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Planning and organizing, decision-making;
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.
Nice to have:
- Experience in project management, product management;
- Experience in Healthcare industry.