Work on the project Here is an opportunity to work on the navigation systems of leading automotive manufacturers in the world.
In the Triage team, you will meet new challenges working with various layers and components of complex navigation systems. The team has the responsibility to work on investigation of issues, finding problem areas and components. For this you'll need to understand complex architectures of various solutions and systems. Though this position doesn't suppose active development, it is a good start point to develop skills and grow as an architect.
Technology Stack :
- Python, cmd, bash, shell and other popular CLI tools;
- CI (Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Embedded systems;
- Debugging tools gdb, valgrind etc.
- 3+ years of C++ (preferably C++11) software development;
- Good experience with debugging tools gdb, valgrind, multithreading;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Good knowledge of OOAD, architecture and design patterns, API design principles;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Passionate about programming; strong focus on performance aspects;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a very strong team player.
- Investigate the issue to identify the problem area and responsible component on different layers of complex systems;
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Work closely with multiple teams;
- Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
- Improving the knowledge database - conversion of technical knowledge to human readable and understandable structures for further use by team.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with embedded systems and hardware;
- Experience of working with virtual hardware.