The client is one of the most innovative digital trade banks in the Middle East. Being headquartered in United Arab Emirates, it’s strategically located in innovation-friendly environment of one of the fastest growing global trade and finance hub.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
The Application & Infrastructure Team is a L2/L3 unit, that is responsible for task-force activities, in response to most deep and complex issues, that cannot be resolved on L1 level, their analysis, resolution and continuous applications, facilities and services improvement and hardening, in proactive, long-term-envisioned and efficient way. The key is business continuity enforcement, historical and potential issue analysis and classification, countermeasure planning, implementation and deployment.
- More than 10 years of IT Experience;
- Must have experience with one of RDBMS (MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL);
- Solid experience with one of the ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica, Talend or other);
- Experience with data modeling.;
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (Azure or AWS or GoogleCloud) (experience with Azure Data Factory will be a big plus);
- Familiar with BigData stack(Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc);
- Familiar with NoSQL (CosmosDB, Cassandra, etc);
- Experience with any report/visualization tool will be a plus;
- Experience coding in Java, Python, Scala, UNIX Shell;
- Working experience with Hive, Spark and Oozie jobs;
- At least 2 years’ leadership experience.
- Building ETL pipeline on the existing data lake;
- Creating and support of a reporting system;
- Integration with data visualization tools (Power BI);
- Optimization of data queries;
- Perform cutover data migrations;
- Propose, implement systems and support enhancements and process improvements.