Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias acting as an engineering partner on the ambitious infrastructure project that should delivery the new platform. Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software application by taking care of common SDLC challenges. Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- AWS knowledge and practical understanding of the wide range of services available;
- Competence matrix: SDLC, Atlassian Tool Stack (BitBucket, Confluence, Crowd, Jira), Jenkins, Docker, Elastic Stack;
- Scripting in PowerShell or Python, Teraform;
- Superuser on Linux/Windows (server);
- Good oral and written English communication skills;
- Experience supporting services deployed through a CI/CD pipeline;
- Understanding of software design, development and troubleshooting.
To be ready to travels (1 week a month to Poland).