- Lead change agent to instill company transformation to DevOps and support standing up DevOps Center of Excellence;
- Guide teams to create self-service, fully automated build infrastructures that reduces friction in the development process and improves the quality of customer application portfolios;
- Ensure that applications can be continuously released with high levels of confidence while also improving the scalability, reliability, quality and performance of the Continuous Delivery/DevOps build systems;
- Develop and implement software delivery standards, policies, and procedures in collaboration with client teams and partner to prioritize software configuration needs;
- Provide technical direction and guidance to team members;
- Drive a learning culture where it's safe to fail fast, learn from it, and improve.
- 5+ years of experience in managing DevOps or Enterprise Technology Operations;
- BS/BA, MA in Computer Science preferred.
Nice to have:
- Backend frameworks/languages knowledges (e.g. Python, Django, Flask, PHP);
- CI/CD for cloud applications (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation);
- Experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS (e.g. EKS(Kubernetes), ECS, Fargate, API Gateway, Beanstalk, Cognito).
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science preferred.