Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative Trade Finance bank, that Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world’s-first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
Responsibilities/ Scope of Work:
- Define project implementation roadmap;
- Define key value indicators for all business requirements / features;
- Perform delivery assurance activities to ensure that value and requirements are met;
- Definition and design of end to end services and operational processes from marketing through to BAU customer services taking into account the consumer and colleague experience including process documentation, measurement and training documentation;
- Define and document a organization, processes, procedures and reporting to operate the platform in Business as usual (“BAU”) state – operating model;
- Support the defining and documenting the Digital Banking Platform (DBP) financial model, revenue model and TCO cost models;
- Define activation and engagement approach, process, plan and documentation;
- Defining and documenting the implementation governance and BAU governance for Digital Banking Platform (DBP) and Bank from a design, implementation and BAU perspective;
- Providing Management level program implementation reporting;
- Create the regulatory business case for submission to Regulator;
- Support the production of Board reporting. It is envisaged that these roles will be situated at the client premises;
- Support any other business initiation activities as required by Bank to launch the business.
- To ready to travel to UAE (each trip will take from 1 to 3 months);
- Create and propagate the centralized architectural vision of enterprise solution;
- Design complex enterprise systems;
- Tailor and align enterprise solution to respond to business needs in the best possible way;
- Choose proper and best-fitting technological stack;
- Extensive years’ experience in FinTech domain;
- Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written;
- Ability and willingness to work through details, including where required, data mappings;
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new business domains, readiness for multitasking;
- Run assessment and discovery phases on Customer side;
- Check requirements completion during all phases of development;
- Provide strategic estimates for different solution implementation approaches;
- Experience in Cloud technologies and distributed architectures;
- Fluent in at least in 2 programming languages (C/C++, Java, C#, Scala, Python, Go, etc.);
- Practical experience on technical design preparation and presenting;
- Sufficient knowledge and experience to define Architectural drivers, constraints, quality attributes and perform trade-off analysis;
- Strong in DevOps;
- Experience with industry-leading RDBMS and NoSQL engines.
Deep knowledge in the following areas:
- Architecture Trade-off analysis;
- Distributed computing patterns;
- Data sharding and partitioning;
- High availability and disaster recovery;
- Event-driven architecture patternsHands-on expertise in Azure PaaS/IaaS; compute, network, storage, and security.