The client is one of the most innovative digital trade banks in the Middle East. Being headquartered in United Arab Emirates, it’s strategically located in innovation-friendly environment of one of the fastest growing global trade and finance hub.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking
The Integration Team is targeted to architect, research, develop and maintain various developer/client APIs for digital trade bank facilities and services. The key value is to provide wise and modern interfaces in a convenient, flexible, efficient and secure way, that meets Fin-Tech requirements and follows industry best-practices.
As ERP/CRM Integration technical expert you will be responsible for a technical part of various integrations of our platforms with internal and external systems, including roadmap planning, technical specifications preparation and technical implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise systems (ERP, CRM. etc. )integration or similar role;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related fields;
- Experience with one of the Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle or similar;
- Knowledge and working experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (Azure, Azure Service Framework, C#, .NET, T-SQL);
- Experience with custom and standard workflows, designing plugins;
- Experience in Fintech industry is a plus;
- Upper-intermediate English is required;
- Knowledge of scrum and agile software development methodologies;
- Flexibility to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional environments;
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment;
- Result-oriented and get-the-job-done attitude is a must.
- Take active role in ERP/CRM systems integration with existing Infrastructure
- Take part in API design;
- Provide estimates for development packages;
- Help to define and develop our requirements/roadmaps together with our stakeholders and engineering teams;
- Create and maintain product definition and feature description documents used internally and externally;
- Assess data flows, their security and efficiency;
- Resolve issues and conduct their root-cause analysis;
- Elaborate and suggest system improvements;
- Configure and tailor solution in response to business changes.