In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Software Engineer in Test, to take part in maintenance, quality and stability support of In-car navigation product.
- Take over of existing test automation suites from multiple R&D teams;
- Participate test suite support activities (mostly are Java) in context of periodical verification, software and map release activities;
- Troubleshoot, cooperate and involve Engineering support into test failure analysis in a domain-specific areas;
- Attend manual reproduce and testing activities in case of sophisticated troubleshooting and reproduce actions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent;
- 2+ years in software development/testing (in embedded software is desired);
- Deep knowledge of software testing related best practices;
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks;
- Hands-on experience with Java software engineering;
- Good level of expertise with Python/Ruby or similar scripting languages;
- Well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player;
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form;
- Basic understanding of Linux shell.
Would be an asset:
- Experience in location based services;
- Experience in embedded software (specially automotive related) system.