The client is a Swiss banking group, via their online financial platform and analysis & selection tools, they are active in trading in equities, funds, bonds, warrants, options & futures and cryptocurrencies. The bank also offers services designed specifically for asset managers and corporate clients. In addition, the bank offers forex platforms and services, robo-advisory, thematic trading certificates and portfolios as well as traditional banking services, including mortgages, savings accounts and multi-currency credits cards.
- Technical tasks implementation;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Communication with the team and customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives.
- Up to 2 years of commercial experience with Java and modern frameworks;
- Theoretical knowledge of microservices oriented architectures, software patterns;
- Experience in using RESTful services;
- Understanding of how messaging queues work;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Ability to read and understand project and requirement documentation;
- Work effectively under supervision;
- Ability to communicate with customer;
- Listen to constructive feedback and incorporates suggestions to achieve collective objectives;
- Solicit input from team members;
- Attention to Details;
- Understanding of boundaries and expected the result of the task;
- Basic understanding and usage of infrastructure tools (Jenkins, Jira etc);
- Knowledge of RDBMS;
- Experience with unit testing and code quality tools (TDD, BDD);
- Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Being able to support planning process, follow development process and deliver according to the expected scheduling;
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts;
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.