In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for a proficient Support Engineer with strong technical background, hands-on experience with java/python programming and good communication skills to take part in CI/CD processes across multiple R&D teams: optimization, development of internal tools and trobleshooting.
More information about the client/project — www.intellias.ua/projects/here
- Taking over support for your services and tools if there are incidents. Our services are typically written in Python, and are providing Continous Integration & Continuous Delivery related capabilities for HERE development teams. For example, we have a service whichorchestrates the execution of test jobs from development teams on external Android and iOS mobile device clouds;
- Maintaining company internal services (typically written in Python and hosted on AWS).
- BSc in Software Engineering or equivalent in a similar field;
- Interest to work on state-of-the-art technologies such as microservices, AWS, CI/CD;
- Some Python and Java programming skills;
- Some experience with Bash scripts / Docker;
- Hands-on technical person;
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux;
- Experience with agile methods;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Good communication and teamwork skills in multicultural environments;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.