Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias acting as an engineering partner on the ambitious infrastructure project that should delivery the new platform. Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software application by taking care of common SDLC challenges. Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
- Position: Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer;
- Expert in Jenkins (Cloudbees as well as OpenSource distribution);
- Experience in building/designing platforms and frameworks;
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team (to help set up processes);
- Proficient AWS engineer;
- Strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer;
- Expert of Containers – best with Kubernetes;
- Expert of Infrastructure provisioning technologies – Terraform;
- Expert of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Ruby, Go);
- Solid foundation in Linux and network administration and troubleshooting;
- Expert in automation and continuous delivery practices;
- Expert in configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- Expert in Git/Github/Bitbucket/GitLab and in general GitOps;
- Expert in monitoring Elastic.
To be ready to travels (1 week a month to Poland).