In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, location-based services, traffic and places data, Intellias is working on a new generation navigation solution equipped in a series of models of a world-known luxury car brand.
The solution provides rendering of the vector maps, route calculation, places search, turn-by-turn guidance as well as access to online services such as dynamic navigation, route optimization due to traffic conditions and incidents, public transit, and others.
We're looking for a Release engineer with strong technical background and good communication skills to be responsible for regular software releases, quality and stability maintenance of the infrastructure that enables selling and post-selling services such as vehicle registration, map updates, license renewals, and link between the provider and vehicle users.
This role has a strong focus on a Build and Release engineering and requires a person with a CI and automation background.
Major part of this role is an optimization, build performance tuning and pipelines optimization.
Please, note this is not SRE/DevOps role - it's still a DevOps practice while focus is on the release management and build automation.
- Release Management, and Build troubleshooting, build tools (gcc, cmake, etc);
- Creation, improvement and maintenance of CI jobs - Jenkins;
- Participate regular release process for navigation software (embedded applications, web applications, maps).
- Experience building Jenkins or GitLab (or similar) pipelines;
- Strong bash knowledge;
- Mandatory: automation experience with Python;
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure;
- Strong experience with docker containers;
- Strong understanding of RESTful API;
- Hands-on experience and good understanding of XML/JSON;
- Intermediate English (or higher);
- Good source control knowledge (Git, Gerrit).
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent/higher degree.