The client is a Swiss banking group, via their online financial platform and analysis & selection tools, they are active in trading in equities, funds, bonds, warrants, options & futures and cryptocurrencies. The bank also offers services designed specifically for asset managers and corporate clients. In addition, the bank offers forex platforms and services, robo-advisory, thematic trading certificates and portfolios as well as traditional banking services, including mortgages, savings accounts and multi-currency credits cards.
- Technical tasks implementation, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimisation;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Communication with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with React (Redux);
- Experience building rich React applications with different state-management paradigms;
- Familiar with web layout development specifics such as browser rendering optimisation, reflow/repaint principles, DOM access/changes optimisations, canvas, web components;
- Understand how to write performant code and how to profile JS VM.;
- Possess knowledge of isolation (mocking) JS framework and unit-testing theory;
- SSR, REST, Sockets;
- Knowledge of RDBMS;
- Understand system components, their interaction, and responsibility;
- Demonstrate self-reflection and solicits feedback from others regarding performance;
- Set accurate goals for own activities and behavior in order to achieve desired work outcomes and meet or exceed expectations;
- Ability to work mindfully and with little direction as part of a cohesive cross-functional Agile team;
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms, architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches;
- Experience with microservices architecture and message brokers;
- Experience with unit testing and code quality tools (TDD, BDD);
- Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Being able to support planning process, follow development process and perform high-quality delivery according to the expected scheduling;
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts;
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.