In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for Middle GIS Analyst
Update map database with latest actual information to keep it up-to-date
Work on different data streams & use cases in tight collaboration with the client
GIS analyst is responsible for using source data to create, update or modify client digital map databases inside Europe and worldwide.
- Creation of map services for client system, tools and cloud base environment.
GIS data processing using client tools and other assigned applications:
- Prepare source data and/or set up project files and processes for production;
- Working with databases and Excel spreadsheets with field data to match up with source data, identify discrepancies, and/or populate and post deliverables;
- Processing of field data and assimilating into GIS mapping environments;
- Performing Quality Control;
- Prepare project reporting;
- Produce map products according to specifications;
- Responsible to communicate discrepancies with the Project Lead and/or responsible Operations Manager;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Graduate degree in GIS, Geography or Related studies such as Urban or Regional Planning, Mathematics, Computer Science or Management Information Systems;
- Proven experience using GIS or related products;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills: Must be able to manage project schedules, e-mail and phone communications, remote systems collaboration, and Microsoft Office applications;
- Strong Problem-Solving skills to support case by case troubleshooting of data and technical issues related to GIS data integration;
- Working in a fast-paced work environment and have strong time management and technical skills to address operational requirements effectively and in a timely fashion;
- Intermediate English level.