Following rapid growth over the last 5 years Intellias is now investing into scalable Sales & Marketing organization. Increased sales pipeline for new and existing business create demand in supporting sales and delivery departments during presales process, applying best practice approaches and methodologies.
In order to address the demand, we open a position of Presales Coordinator to join Presales Centre of Excellence Team in Lviv.
As a Pre-Sale Coordinator you will be responsible for driving operational and administrative activities for Pre-Sale COE, generating, maintaining and sharing pre-sale materials, driving Pre-Sale COE community activities.
- Driving operational and administrative activities for Pre-sale COE;
- Collect and maintain pre-sales knowledge and information base;
- Presales artifacts design and maintenance;
- Drive presales initiatives and training programs;
- Manage and drive customer visits.
- Excellent writing skills. Advanced level of English. Knowledge of German would be a big plus;
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence, persuade and drive action;
- Proven ability to achieve goals in complex, multi-functional environments, dealing with multicultural context and various levels of corporate hierarchy;
- Positive and proactive attitude to personal responsibilities;
- Good time management and organizational skills in prioritizing the workload to meet deadlines;
- Experience in creating and using styles and templates. Good editing and formatting skills;
- Ability to perform and manage a number of activities in parallel dealing with high uncertainty which is natural for sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree