We are looking for a competent Regulatory Compliance Manager to ensure compliance of Intellias to applicable policies, standards, regulations, customer requirements and other compliance requirements.
- Plan, implement, and run an effective compliance program;
- Direct and coordinate compliance initiatives with all applicable international and industry standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) and applicable customer requirements;
- Identify and assess the areas of compliance risk and opportunities for Intellias; ensure that the compliance program effectively prevents, detects and/or addresses violations of law, regulations and Intellias policies;
- Manage Compliance Management Team;
- Analyze, develop, maintain, and implement Intellias policies, procedures, standards and other systematic preventive measures developed to ensure adherence to applicable compliance requirements and industry best practices;
- Coordinate and drive the external audits activities (both customers' and certification body's audits);
- Supervise, manage, and assist in managing external relationships from a compliance perspective.
- 5+ years of experience on Manager position in the company with well-developed processes;
- Excellent soft skills and core management skills, leadership presence;
- Creative, analytically minded with strong problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of software engineering methodologies - PMI, SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall; understanding of process maturity models;
- Understanding of IT outsourcing delivery processes;
- Understanding of large IT outsourcing company "internal kitchen" (governance, processes, org. structure, financial management, etc.);
- Ability to successfully interact with key executives, external and internal customers;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of international standards (ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001);
- Previous experience leading initiatives of implementation of international standards.
Higher Education: Master’s Degree.