Being one of the fastest growing IT companies in Ukraine over the recent years, Intellias aims to continue growing fast. This requires a new kind of leadership for our Sales organization, focused on scaling its operational capability. Our Marketing, Delivery and Strategic Leadership teams are able to generate creative ideas and execute successful marketing campaigns that bring us ever-growing flow of leads and opportunities from the market. Your job will be to make sure that our sales plans are set and executed successfully and all opportunities are smoothly and efficiently processed, closed and converted into projects within our Delivery organization.
- Manage and improve Sales Operations process: from lead qualification to project transfer into Delivery. Find gaps and inefficiencies in the process and fix them systematically;
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning and budgeting process for Sales Organization. As needed coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the company;
- Ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in timely fashion, data is up to date in CRM and other systems, sales reports show actual information;
- Develop, maintain and collect set of KPI and metrics for Sales Organization. Provide company leadership with transparent visibility of Sales performance. Administrate sales compensation;
- Proactively communicate with each member of the Sales Organization and Channel Partners in order to maintain up to date picture of each deal in the pipeline and Sales Rep/Partner performance in general. Serve as an escalation point for any Sales Operation question;
- Coordinates sales training delivery to Sales Reps, Management, Channel Partners and Sales Engineering/Support personnel;
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of all sales reporting, dashboards, metrics and analyses.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Service industry: good understanding of its processes, markets and business model;
- 3+ years of experience in Sales or Presales function within international organizations selling to mid-to-large Enterprise customers in Western Europe and/or North America;
- Experience in Operations Management in Service organizations;
- Strong ability to manage time, resources and meet deadlines within ever changing sales environment;
- Ability to manage through ambiguity in assigned work tasks;
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills. Upper Intermediate English is a must, Advanced is preferred;
- System thinking and demonstrable ability to build scalable process and organization;
- Experience in designing and implementing KPI/metric systems, sales reports and dashboards, introducing analytical tools to sales organizations;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.