Intellias is working as anTechnology partner for Ukrainian entity of Top European Retail Bank in scaling of engineering capacity and deliver great software.
The client is a Ukrainian entity of Top European Retail Bank. We are starting the global technological program in area of optimisation of Development processes together with It Development department of our customer
The goal of the program is to establish word-wide best practices in DevOps area (process and Technical wise), practical implementation of CI CD approaches
Program is planned to be executed within 1-2 years.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer how will take the leadership for DevOps area.
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Extensive experience in one of the scripting languages: Java, Python, Groovy, Ruby, Bash;
- Hands-on experience with DBA and ETL, MQ (Oracle, Postgresql, Oracle Data Integrator, IBM Datastage, IBM WebSphere MessageBroker, TomCat);
- Version Control Systems: Git, SVN, Bitbucket;
- CI Orchestration: Bamboo;
- Operation Systems: Linux, Windows (basic);
- Build tools: Ant, Maven;
- Test tools: Molecule, testinfra;
- Web servers: Apache HTTP Server, Nginx;
- Application servers: Apache Tomcat;
- Virtualization/Containerization: Docker;
- Configuration Management Systems: Ansible;
- Artifacts Storage: Nexus;
- Bug Tracking System: Jira;
- Wiki: Confluence;
- Quality focus, willing to drive improvement of the automated testing pipeline;
- Experience of working in an Agile team and environment;
- Intermediate English.
- Establish the DevOps practices;
- Train customer employees on DevOps;
- Implement CI/CD (process and technical parts);
- Analyze issues and resolve it (CI/CD + environments);
- Perform regular support activities (rebuilding, patching, etc.);
- Develop project-specific tools (mocks, patch, helper scripts, etc.).