Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer with enthusiasm for collaborating with software engineers and QA engineers to create streamlined, automated workflows.
The role will focus on automation things like deployment pipelines, servers provisioning and maintenance. Also, it involves performance tuning, implementing server monitoring and other system administration tasks.
DevOps Engineers define and build a managed application environment for each of our applications:
- Virtual Machine and Container Management: Build, Configurations, Automations, Migrations, Orchestration, Monitoring;
- Creating and maintaining scalable, reliable, consistent, and repeatable systems;
- Alert Management: Define, implement, and actively monitor alerts. Both application and system level. (With Developers, Incident Management, and System Administrators);
- Performance Management: Application Performance Monitoring, System Performance, Application Load Testing.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Working proficiency in configuring Linux and Windows based operating systems;
- Good understanding of networking;
- Strong expertise with containers and microservice architecture (Docker Swarm Mode, Docker Compose, Kubernetes);
- Knowledge of version control systems;
- Experience with commercial Cloud environments (AWS, OpenStack);
- Proven expertise in continuous integration tools and CI/CD practices (Jenkins, GitLab);
- Scripting hands on experience (Python, Bash);
- Monitoring (Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus);
- Strong database HA solutions hands on experience (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server);
- HashiCorp products (Consul, Vault, Terraform);
- Log management (ELK Stack);
- Configuration management (Ansible).