Based in Munich, Germany, our customer is a leading innovator for digital financial services and helps to create better banking for a digital world. The company has designed an innovative digital platform, that uses open APIs and quickly became a breakthrough for next-generation banking. They provide existing financial, retail, and telecom institutions – as well as startup banks – the chance to bring digital technology to the heart of their businesses. Following the rapid expansion of customer base they are looking for a way to expand their engineering with a nearshore team in Ukraine.
As a QA engineer, you will be involved in the testing of internal and consumer-facing applications for a number of retail banks around the globe, including Core Banking, Payments, Accounts, Cards, Products, Loyalty Programs, Data Analytic and more.
- 3+ years of experience in functional and non-functional testing (API, Web, mobile);
- Participation in End-to-end software development lifecycle;
- Excellent knowledge of test design techniques and the ability to combine it;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Work experience in Scrum framework; Kanban; etc.;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail or similar test management tools;
- Basic experience with CI/CD infrastructure;
- Basic experience with Git;
- Practical experience with working and configuring test management system;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Ensure that features are delivered according to team DoD;
- Create test documentation (test cases and scenarios, test plan, etc.);
- Providing test reports;
- Analyze project documentation and business requirements;
- Providing product regression testing;
- Be an active team member (suggesting improvements, motivated to improve quality and self-performance);
- Participate meetings with external team members, make a demo;
- Participate in test automation in the future (at least execution and have enough knowledge to report founded issues, understand which of tests out-of-date and what new should be created).