Smava is an online loan comparison. They make loans for consumers transparent, fair and cheap. Through digitization and automation, Smava provides a complete market overview and the fastest and easiest access to credit. With almost 500 employees, it is one of the three largest German employers in the field of FinTech and awarded as innovator 2018 and kununu Top Company.
We are part of the client's team. Together we are working closely to drive further market innovations and help to stay the market leader.
We are looking for a talented open-minded developer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence, and inspiration to the team. The as a developer you will join one of our two teams (4-5 people) take an active part in technical implementation, solutions design, reengineering/refactoring, development improvements, and of course fun.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of communication skills and be ready to share your technical experience both to the client and team members.
Our technology stack:
- Java 8, Spring Boot 2;
- Spring framework: IoC, MVC, Data, Security, Tx, REST, Spring Cloud;
- Messaging: RabbitMQ, JMS / AMQP;
- ORM frameworks: JPA/Hibernate, JDO/DataNucleus;
- Databases: PostgreSQL 10, Redis;
- Netflix OSS: Eureka, Ribbon, Zuul, etc.;
- Testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, RestAssured, Selenium WD;
- CI tools: Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, Docker Swarm.
- Technical tasks designing, implementation, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimization;
- Be a good team player (a team of 4-5 developers);
- Proceed with team planning, estimations, commitments;
- Able to create and present a technical vision.
- Strong Java knowledge (Core, OOP);
- Deep understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches;
- Experience with microservices architecture preferably with Spring Cloud;
- Experience with unit testing and code quality tools (TDD, BDD);
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Postgres);
- Stong algorithmic and problem-solving skills;
- Passion but not strict for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices;
- Upper-Intermediate / Advanced English.
Higher Education: Not required.
Ready for a new journey? We are waiting for you.