Customer is a pan-European mobile payment solution in b2b segments. Allow banks and retailers to support fast, secure and anonymous payments using mobile devices. It does transmit or store personal data from the user’s smartphone (iOS and Android). It is designed to be seamlessly integrated into existing banking apps or retail registers.
With every purchase, it generates a one time password that is valid for four minutes and displays it on the smartphone screen, triggering an anonymous payment directly from the customer’s debit account. Additionally, it can be integrated with retailer loyalty rewards programs, facilitating a one-scan payment & loyalty process at the register.
- 3+ years of Java experience. (Java 8+);
- Good written and spoken English;
- Desire to learn new frameworks and tools;
- Education is important (BSc in Computer Science or AppMath or similar).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Vue.JS (or Angular / React);
- Experience Apache Camel;
- Maven / Gradle;
- Experience with CI / CD using Jenkins;
- Couch DB / NoSQL.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Create and support Front end for administrative portals using VueJS;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality and organization.