Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the EMEA region (~50 countries).
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications;
- Help set-up and manage the administration of key cloud technology systems.
- 3+ years of commercial software development;
- Higher education is not required;
- Experience with Microservices Architecture is a must;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Lambda) is a must;
- Experience with REST;
- Proficiency in NodeJS, with at least 2 years of professional experience with Typescript;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Serverless architecture;
- Familiarity with Serverless framework.