Our team is growing and we're looking for DevOps engineer to build our deployment & monitoring infrastructure. You will work in a dynamic environment, integrating multiple scalable, reliable and secure platforms into several products. We are looking for someone who adheres self-learning and seek new solutions to be our Infra owner.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are Y-Combinator alums, backed by top VCs in the US and Israel, and are already profitable, looking to scale our proven business model.
Does "Infrastructure as code", "Microservices" and "Monorepo" say anything for you? If so, continue reading.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, deployed on AWS & FireBase, using Terraform and Jenkins, with messaging brokers, SQL and NoSQL and many more tools. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implement new things all the time.
- Build and design CI/CD pipelines using open source projects and by building in house tools;
- Take part in key design discussions about new operations/dev products: frameworks, hardware, tooling, cost analysis, risk analysis, security and more...;
- Consistently improve our monitoring systems using automation and implementing new tools;
- Develop automation to support our orchestration and application deployment;
- Working with the R&D team to lead the release flow, enhance production stability, availability and reliability.
- AWS: S3, EC2, ECR, CloudWatch, Lambda;
- Mailgun, Coralogix, FullStory, OpenVPN, Cloudinary, Jenkins, CircleCI, split.io, Grafana, New Relic, Wix;
- HashiCorp: Vault, Consul, Nomad, Terraform;
- Kong gateway;
- RabbitMQ, Redis, Mongo.
- Experience with Linux environment - at least 2 years;
- Familiar with configuration management using Terraform;
- Experience with various Databases SQL / NoSQL – MongoDB an advantage;
- Understanding CI/CD pipeline and build tools;
- Experience with Web Server and Application server administration;
- Experience with monitoring and logging systems;
- Experience with cloud services - AWS an advantage;
- Experience with Docker;
- The desire to automate tasks and infrastructure.
Higher Education: Not required.