Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative Trade Finance bank, that Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world’s-first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
Responsibilities/ Scope of Work:
- Define project implementation roadmap;
- Define key value indicators for all business requirements / features;
- Perform delivery assurance activities to ensure that value and requirements are met;
- Definition and design of end to end services and operational processes from marketing through to BAU customer services taking into account the consumer and colleague experience including process documentation, measurement and training documentation;
- Define and document a organization, processes, procedures and reporting to operate the platform in Business as usual (“BAU”) state – operating model;
- Support the defining and documenting the Digital Banking Platform (DBP) financial model, revenue model and TCO cost models;
- Define activation and engagement approach, process, plan and documentation;
- Defining and documenting the implementation governance and BAU governance for Digital Banking Platform (DBP) and Bank from a design, implementation and BAU perspective;
- Providing Management level program implementation reporting;
- Create the regulatory business case for submission to Regulator;
- Support the production of Board reporting. It is envisaged that these roles will be situated at the client premises;
- Support any other business initiation activities as required by Bank to launch the business.
- To ready to travel to UAE (each trip will take from 1 to 3 months);
- 5+ years of business analysis experience;
- Extensive years’ experience in FinTech domain;
- Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written;
- Ability and willingness to work through details, including where required, data mappings;
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new business domains, readiness for multitasking;
- Run assessment and discovery phases on Customer side;
- Understand and define user workflows;
- Requirements elicitation, organization and analysis skills;
- Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements;
- Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements;
- Check requirements completion during all phases of development;
- Do Risk analysis and defect management;
- Participate in issue investigation process;
- Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams;
- Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view;
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.