Our customer is one of the key players in the world of maps and navigation platform.
We as a part of customer’s program develop data driven location service at global scale which operates on billions of transactions, map tiles, search and geocode requests.
The goal of the project is to provide comfortable guidance services for the car driver during the trip. For this purpose software collects and analyzes information from other sub-systems like: Map data, Routing, Traffic load, etc.
Using these data system provides the following major features and services:
- Precise matching of the current car position on the road;
- Voice guidance and detail dynamic navigation on the route;
- Predictive Street Data which aim to predict possible paths the vehicle may travel along.
The project is cross-platform one with car’s head-unit as a target platform.
Various programming languages and technologies, such as C++,Python, Lua, Java, cloud computing are used.
For current position we are looking for talented open-minded Python AQA Engineer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to test legacy and new changes developed by the team. The candidate should have good experience in Python automation testing.
- Maintain and extend existing PyTest framework;
- Maintain and review existing test cases and test approaches, suggest improvements;
- Design, write, execute, automate, maintain new automated tests;
- Create, maintain and enhance test documentation;
- Track quality assurance metrics;
- Test results analysis, documenting and defects reporting;
- Integrate automated tests into our continuous integration infrastructure
- Research and assess new technologies and test tools;
- Perform QA activities including report results and quality metrics;
- Triage found failures and report them to respective teams.
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation;
- 2+ years of experience in Manual Testing;
- Excellent knowledge of Python;
- Experience with Linux and Bash (advanced user);
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD tool;
- Experience with Git version control system, Gerrit code collaboration tool.
- Experience with Docker;
- Intermediate or higher written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in DevOps;
- Experience with C++;
- Experience with creating C++ bindings for Python (PyBind11, Boost Python);
- Experience with PyQt;
- Experience with Squish;
- Experience in testing SDK;
- Experience in testing navigation systems.