The client is one of the most innovative digital trade banks in the Middle East. Being headquartered in United Arab Emirates, it’s strategically located in innovation-friendly environment of one of the fastest growing global trade and finance hub.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering domain;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Strong knowledge and proven working experience with commercial cloud solutions development;
- Deep knowledge in Software Architecture, Systems Design, best practice expertise;
- Rich experience with commonly used cloud solutions, platforms and databases: MS Azure, Oracle, etc.., tailoring and COTS integration understanding;
- Strong knowledge in ESB software, it's design, implementation and deployment;
- Experience with service binding design and implementation in enterprise solution;
- Architectural software knowledge: Enterprise Architect, UML, etc.;
- Deep understanding of web technology;
- Deep understanding of API building and specification elaboration;
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture;
- Fin-Tech software development experience is very desired;
- Fluent English level is required;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player.
- Create and propagate the centralized architectural vision of enterprise solution;
- Design complex enterprise systems;
- Tailor and align enterprise solution to respond to business needs in the best possible way;
- Select optimal approach, components and development strategy;
- Choose proper and best-fitting technological stack;
- Drive and direct solution development;
- Track and control implementation progress;
- Take part in issue resolution process;
- Take part in task management;
- Take part in software requirements elaboration, prioritization and dependency analysis;
- Provide strategic estimates for different solution implementation approaches;
- Proactively adapt the solution for future development and upcoming changes.
Deep knowledge in the following areas:
- Architecture Trade-off analysis;
- Distributed computing patterns;
- Data sharding and partitioning;
- High availability and disaster recovery;
- Event-driven architecture patternsHands-on expertise in Azure PaaS/IaaS; compute, network, storage, and security.
Must have hands-on experience with:
- Azure ARM templates automation and PowerShell;
- Microservices orchestration (Service Fabric or Kubernetes);
- Deployment automation of Virtual Machines and networks;
- Azure Monitor, Log Analytics and App Insights;
- Azure Site Recovery & Azure Backup;
- Azure Traffic Management;
- Azure App Service;
- Azure Service Bus;
- Azure Functions;
- Azure Storage (tables, queues, blobs).
Good theoretical knowledge of:
- Azure Logic App, Azure Event Grid, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake.