Smava is an online loan comparison. They make loans for consumers transparent, fair and cheap. Through digitization and automation, smava provides a complete market overview and the fastest and easiest access to credit. With almost 500 employees, it is one of the three largest German employers in the field of FinTech and awarded as innovator 2018 and kununu Top Company.
We are part of the client's team. Together we are working closely to drive further market innovations and help to stay the market leader.
We are looking for talented open-minded Automation QA Engineer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence and inspiration to our team.
The successful candidate should have a strong set of technical skills in combination with the ability to present and communicate ideas both to the client and team members. He or she should be able to propose solutions for automation improvements (for all automation layers, UI and API) and effectively implement them together with the team.
Technical experience is highly welcome, it's sometimes needed to dig in docker containers or jenkins pipeline logs in order to find the problem core.
- 3+ years experience as an automation test engineer;
- Selenide/WebDriver (+Java +Selenoid) knowledge/experience (review, create new tests for UI and API);
- API automation experience (Java + RestAssured);
- Good English (upper-intermediate) and communication skills, ability to express complex things in an easy to pick up manner.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with a continuous integration toolset (Jenkins, DockerSwarm, etc);
- Experience with micro-services architecture;
- Analytical skills, ability to investigate and understand complex business logic even when documentation is not sufficient;
- Documentation skills, ability to help BA\QA Engineers with requirements.
- Together with the team (AQA, BA\QAs and Devs) implement and maintain continuous integration processes for feature releases;
- Design, write and support automated tests, both for UI and API layers;
- Collaborate with the automation team to improve the automation framework and processes;
- Proposing and release new solutions for automation improvements.