In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Software Development Engineer, to take part in maintenance, quality and stability support of In-car navigation product.
Project activities include:
- Studying multiple coding/testing frameworks and programming languages;
- Dealing with systems which are totally different from code and architecture perspective between each other;
- Deep code investigation, reverse engineering;
- Continuous adapting products to the modern opertional systems (desktop, mobile);
- Work with real complex navigation and location-based services systems;
- Knowledge sharing betwen most experinced in different areas engineers;
- Participation in decision making workgroups;
- Creating rules and recommendations for the active development projects to increase code quality level and to make product maintenable after the last public release;
- Long term service.
- Incidents triage;
- Code investigations;
- Error management.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in C++;
- Strong knowledge of QT framework;
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patters;
- Strong software architecture design skills;
- Understanding of multi-tier, client-server software architecture;
- Experience developing Multi-threaded software components;
- Experience developing rich and non-standard user interfaces based on QT;
- Experience using REST, SOAP and similar remote communication techniques;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with QML;
- Experience working according to Agile development process;
- Experience developing cross-platform software;
- Experience working in distributed teams.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree.