Our Client is a national government-owned utility company operating under the Ministry of Water and Electrity in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi industrial society and elevating the services of the Utility Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Develop applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- 3+ years experience in iOS development;
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.;
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, and Cocoa Touch;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Alamofire, Core Animation, etc.;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Good communication skills, ability to express complex things in an easy to pick up manner;
- Intermediate level of English (written and spoken).