Our customer is a B2B software company providing freight exchanges and wider technology solutions for the logistics industry.
It currently provides the largest exchange within the UK, Courier Exchange, with approx. 7000 members. Over recent years, revenues have grown 25% year on year with an aim to grow at 40% into the future. The current focus of the business is mainly on the UK, but it is currently expanding its solutions into Europe.
With the expansion of the business, customer is looking for a new software development team to deliver the software of our technology products. The business provides a range of products across the logistics workflow, with further expansion of our product portfolio over the coming years.
- Java 10-12, JBPM/Camunda, Apache Kafka/RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, AWS.
- 3+ years of experience with Java and modern frameworks;
- Knowledge of microservices oriented architectures;
- Practical knowledge of software patterns;
- Advanced user of Git, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in building and/or using RESTful services;
- Knowledge of using messaging queues, in particular Apache Kafka, Pravega, RabbitMQ;
- Experience with RDBMSes (PostgreSQL, Oracle);
- Practical experience working in cloud based infrastructure (AWS);
- Good spoken/written communication in English.
Nice to have:
- NoSQL experience (Cassandra, MongoDB);
- Knowledge of developing scalable systems for real-time data processing;
- Hands-on experience using Redis.