Our customer’s location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web.
We are the experts on map compilation that make possible the most comprehensive map in the market. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever. We are proud to have experts in the field and top specialists located in Germany and Ukraine. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
- Analyze Customer issues and dispatching, participate in bug triage sessions;
- Keep to quality metrics and ensure related issue resolution;
- Maintain engineering documentation and reports;
- Create, execute and maintain Python application;
- Collaborate with the product team to develop test scenarios for both existing and new features.
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- 2+ year experience in software engineering industry;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work with multiple tasks;
- Hands on experience in developing in Python;
- Strong Knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Knowledge of Hadoop/MapReduce will be an advantage;
- Experience with continuous integration systems (i.e. Jenkins);
- Experience with Gerrit will be an advantage.