Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in Automotive industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in EMEA region (~50 countries).
Intellias team is responsible for the full-cycle development of the Mobile solution, including specs, architecture creation, development, E2E testing and integration into the target system.
- Break down requirements to a manageable level and translate them into a form understandable by the development team;
- Clearly communicate scope to team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (system analyst / proxy product owner/ business analyst) in IT companies with solid experience in system analysis/non-functional requirements management/engineering for data-driven platforms;
- Good understanding of software architecture (Monolith, Micro-services, Layered Architecture), along with principles of building cloud applications;
- Ability to craft UML and/or sequence diagrams, use cases, other artifacts to describe different types of non-functional requirements in the best way;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with APIs, SQL, relational and non-relational databases;
- Ability to present and refine system and non-functional requirements;
- Experience in being a part of Scrum team;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English;
- Higher education is not required.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with working in distributed teams;
- Experience with SAP ERP systems;
- Experience with mobile applications;
- Experience in automotive industry.