Our team is growing and we're looking for a Tier 3 Engineer to join our talented R&D team.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, Node.js and Mongo on the server-side and React on the client-side. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implementing new things all the time.
- Responsible for escalating technical issues, that could not be resolved by Tier 1 & 2 Support, to Product Assessment and/or Software Development;
- Working alongside our R&D teams to analyse complex Product malfunctions;
- Be the technical focal point to our customer facing teams;
- Work in a high pressure, dynamic environment that is growing and changing often.
- 2+ years experience as a tier 3 engineer or QA;
- Ability to troubleshoot in a large-scale environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases, especially MongoDB;
- Experience with logging solutions (Kibana, Logstash);
- Experience with REST API;
- Good understanding of microservice architecture;
- Fluent English.
Higher Education: Not required